Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting myself fixed

Hello Assalamuaikum!

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi

When was the last time we have a disciplined life?

I guess that was when we were still in school. Wake up for Subuh, School, Get back home, Shower, Dinner, homework, Bedtime. And we sort of have our own schedule.

Getting myself back together, determined to be better! Better in managing myself... The most important thing in life! Manage yourself well! Lets Do This!

So whats my plan ? Alhamdulillah i don't know why suddenly the link of Productive Muslim website suddenly popped out just in time when I was thinking about myself. Well...God works in a most creative way. Allahu T_T


Perhaps all of us can go through this website and be better!

Visit : http://productivemuslim.com/

 


1. Click on "New Visitor, Click Here"
2. Scroll down to the Worksheets. I recommend all of you to print out the Habitator, Weekly Taskinator, Taskinator(Daily), and Ultimate Productive Muslim Goal Planner! It is so beneficial for us! To plan our day, our week, and to actually plan our life! There are video tutorial of how to use these sheets.
3. Print out the Free e-Book!

Explore the website; articles, interviews, videos, infographics, worksheets and etc.

May Allah ease your way! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment